Gismondi Family - St. Lawernce Ave - looking for......

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Gismondi Family - St. Lawernce Ave - looking for......

Postby info » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi. My name is Anna Martino. I am from the Bronx originally..my father was a. home repair..roofer..from throggs neck..Niel Pace was his work name..I am looking for people from the Gismondi family from St Lawrence Ave..I have letters from the war from. Relatives who served..Tedo..and many others.. Even an actual telegram.. I found them after my Dad passed..
Thank you so much,

Send Stratton Park a message and I will connect you with her
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strattonpark.com
info
Site Admin

Re: Gismondi Family - St. Lawernce Ave - looking for......

Postby bunnybappert » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi Anna,

My name is Bunny and I was born and raised in the Bronx and lived on Archer Street all my life till I moved from New York. I am familiar with the name Gismondi and Tedo as my brother-in-law, Jack, and his cousin, Gerri were related to them. I would like to hear from you and can give you an e-mail address for Gerri so that you two can get in touch regarding this awesome situation. I did speak with Gerri and she is very excited and I know would love to hear from you. If you want to contact me at all my e-mail address is littlehugs2@verizon.net or through Stratton Park, whichever you prefer.

Either Gerri or I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Bunny Bappert Haskins
bunnybappert

Return to Stratton Park