Tickets for 5/31

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Tickets for 5/31

Postby JohnTell » Wed May 21, 2008 6:27 am

I myself am aware of at least two dozen people who are attending the reunion on 5/31, but haven't yet bought their tickets...<:~(

I'm sure there are plenty more besides those two dozen also waiting till the last minute to purchase tickets...

This makes it very difficult for the Banquet Committee to get the proper head count to the caterer...please, if you are going, buy your tickets this week...<:~)

JohnTell :shock:
JohnTell

Postby matt keenan » Wed May 21, 2008 11:20 am

Hello All: Yes, John, you are right about knowing the count for food, beverages, table and chair set ups etc. It makes it a lot easier to know in advance the # of people showing up.

An additional problem is that a lot of folks are looking at the "Who Bought Tickets List" and factoring in their decision on the # of tickets purchased and who purchased them, as to whether or not they will attend. This is a wrong assumption because, first of all, the only person who goes on the list is the actual person who purchased the ticket. So, if one person bought 2, 4, 6 or 10 tickets the list would only show the name of one person, the purchaser. So, actually the list of attendees is much greater than the # of buyers on the list.

See everyone at the Mount on the 31st, I know it will be a great night. Love, Peace and Happiness. Matt Keenan
matt keenan

Return to Stratton Park