A request

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

A request

Postby Linda Hall » Thu May 22, 2008 8:23 am

Hi to all,I received an e-mail from a Stratton Park friend by the name of Joseph Butler...He lived in the big house on Beach Ave,1574 Beach Ave.Anyway Joseph who is serving in the armed forces asked me to remind friends to try and give blood as it could safe a life...I made a promise to him I would...I was also going to wait because of the party and all but I gave it another thought...Why wait till after???I myself never gave any blood because I am a chicken and hate the whole thing but I will give it a go...It is the least I can do here in the states...To all our friends who have served and are serving God bless you all...O and by the way I would like to say "hello" to Marion Cronin and thank her for the grand tour of the Cronin Estate...I was very impressed...O and by the way Marion you did a nice thing there...Marion adopted a dog from pet finders.com...His name is Woffer a real beauty of a pup...A white lab another good thing to do if you are looking for a pet adopt one...Well Marion,the best with Woffer and to you all... 8)
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Thu May 22, 2008 10:07 am

Linda, thanks for passing that along. I am sure Joseph appreciates it.

It was great to see you. Woofer says Hi. And as far as the Cronin Estate is concerned, Linda exaggerates just a tad!!!!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park