REUNION WISHES

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

REUNION WISHES

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Mon May 26, 2008 8:51 pm

To all my old & new friends, as well as any other "Stratton Park kid"

I hope you all have a wonderful time at the reunion. i wish you all, health and happiness. if you must shed a few tears. may they be tears of joy. Please take lots of pictures. so they can be shared on this site.Sorry to say that none of the "Ferracano 5", will be attending. i am unable to attend, because of a previous commitment. but my heart will be with all my Stratton Park "Buddies". I don't have to name you all. You know who you are. But please, do us all a big favor. Try and encourage people to either come back to this site. Or to start posting messages. people are so afraid to join in. Who cares, if your spelling or grammar, isn't perfect. there is a mafia.com site, even they get more postings than we do. So eat, drink & be merry. but remember to share the stories and names of people, that you saw at the reunion. If we have learned anything from this site. it is that life is sweet and too short. So have fun. See you all at the BBQ, in July.
Marie-Elena.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Tue May 27, 2008 10:04 am

Marie-elena - you will be missed but I am sure you will have a wonderful time on your Las Vegas adventure. Hard to believe the reunion is only 4 days away. The committee has done a fabulous job. I too hope people will post their thoughts and memories after the reunion. There should be lots to talk about!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park