good time

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

good time

Postby vinnie imbrosci » Thu May 29, 2008 6:53 pm

hello to archer st. i just want to tell everybody to have a great reuion weekend sorry i not able to make it just not up to it at this time hope to see you all at the picnic, so again you all have a great time and viva archer street. forever friends big vinnie.
vinnie imbrosci

reunion

Postby Linda Hall » Thu May 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi Vin,how is it going with ya?It is always nice to see you on.Sorry you cannot make it this time around but thanks for your good wishes.Vin,will see you soon.O by the way give my best to Tony and the girls. 8)
Linda Hall

Postby don metscher » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm

vinnie ..heard you were a little under the weather or I am sure you would have made the St Anthonys bash..feel better and damned you better be feeling perky by july 19th the picnic so we can visit again
don and chris
don metscher

Postby matt keenan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:14 am

Hello Vinnie: How's it going on up there in Pennsylvania country. Thanks for the good wishes. It was a grand good old time and your name popped up during the night. We always miss ya and glad to have you on the site. You were the big star of the picnic last year so I hope you can make it again on 7-19. Be well, my good old chum, lst friend and best friend. I'll be calling soon. Love, Peace and Happiness and say HI! to Tony Cookie and Joyce. Matty
matt keenan

Postby claire scanlon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 pm

hi vinnie How are you? I have heard from some of the girls and the ST. anthonys gathering was alot of fun. Im sorry I missed it to. Oh well. I found a picture of you and Aldo in the 102 park.
We sure has the best of times I feel sorry for the kids today they missed out :cry: I love telling my grandkids all the good fun we had. There were so many people differents crowds, are they were called. So many hanging on the steet corners wow it was fun. I have to go for now stay in touch an old friend claire
claire scanlon

Postby pgirty » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Dear Vinnie - We missed you very much at the Reunion. The years have just flown away but when we all get together again its as if no time has passed at all. Sometimes, I long for those carefree days when the biggest worry was who would ask you to the Teen Club prom.

I do hope you will be able to come to the congers reunion on July 19th - although I certainly hope that it will not be as hot as it is today.

Linda Hall emailed me with your phone number and Mary and I will be in touch soon.

Your friend forever - patty Lamasney
pgirty

Postby vinnie imbrosci » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 pm

hello archer st. just wanted to say srry i was unable to come,but i just have to thank everybody for making my family feel very welcome and having a great time,mary patty annie cathy christine mariaelaina denise well everybody,and my buddy john tell my kid sister joyce just thinks the world of everyone of you.hopefully we can get together before the year is out so until that time god bless archer street luv ya all vinnie
vinnie imbrosci

Return to Stratton Park