WOW!!!

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Postby kay rogan moore » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 am

WOW really describes the weekend...bravo to the hard working co-chairs and the committee members who put this seemlessly together. Saturday night really was wonderful, filled with so many friends and neighbors whom i hadn't seen in years...Sunday Mass was very emotional for me as i hadn't been in the Church since we buried my mother...the memories of all those years --first holy communion, confirmation, graduation, marriage, weddings and buriels all came flooding back. The school tour on Sunday was also emotional--and with my wondeful friend and classmate, joan doherty walsh, we managed to identify all our classrooms and joan remembered where she sat--yes, she is scary. So again thank you all for such a moving and special weekend. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.[/b]
kay rogan moore

St.Anthony's Re-union

Postby Don D » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:44 pm

There were so many people taking pictures at this event I would have thought we would have some postings on this website. If anyone can post pictures, please send them along to Mike & Marion electronically so they can put them on them website.

It was a great time and if possible, it would be great to share the pictures with the many people who didn't make it.

Regards to all!

Don Diehl
Don D

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 am

Don, Linda Hall forwarded some fabulous pictures that others sent. We have been kind of swamped with other stuff but will make every effort to get them on the website this weekend. I know everyone is anxious to see them and I promise you they will not be disappointed.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Previous

Return to Stratton Park