looking to hear from my classmates

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

looking to hear from my classmates

Postby lore b » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:29 am

:) hello just started i am from class of 1950 is any one from my class on this site would love to contact know the clancys white plains rd and the kellys mcgoverns our grad picture is not posted if anyone still around please send a message
lore b

Re: looking to hear from my classmates

Postby lore b » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:48 am

[quote="lore b"]:) hello just started i am from class of 1950 is any one from my class on this site would love to contact know the clancys white plains rd and the kellys mcgoverns our grad picture is not posted if anyone still around please send a message[/quote] i lived at 1537 white plains rd some of you know my brothers bob, tommy, and jack burke

i thought their would be at least 1 classmate left :(
lore b

Postby lore b » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 am

my name is loretta burke lived at 1537 white plains rd i think some of you know my brother br bob burke tom burke delia burke john burke would love to hear from some classmate grad 1950 :wink: :lol: :)
lore b

Postby Les Sherwood » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi
I am a bit younger but as a participant of semi annual Archer Luncheon i know we have a quite few of "younger guys who graduatee\d rom st Anthonys around 1950 or earlier.
For example do you know some of the following: J Meade, L Rossi, Matty mc Quillan, Jerry Lyons(all city basktbll in 1947), Dan 'Connor Larry Mullarly, Steve Coffey (1952, Marty Walsh, Don Kitsonjust a few.

My sister Joanie was in the class of 1952.
I am sure we we can work together and find common friends.
Good luck in your search.

Les Sherwood
lessherwood@comcast.net
You are welcome to contact me direcly.
Les Sherwood

Return to Stratton Park