Miss Campbell- ~1955

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Miss Campbell- ~1955

Postby Grace Pasquale » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Does anyone remember Miss Campbell (Seceond grade teacher 2A)? She had bangle bracelets up her arm almost to her elbow. I remember being in her class during a milk strike. Although there was no milk delivered to the stores, small containers were delivered to the school. If you paid your weekly milk money you were entitled to a container per day. Miss Campbell asked the class to give up their milk so she could bring it home to her cats.

Grace (Bertola) Pasquale
Grace Pasquale

Postby JohnTell » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Grace I remember Mrs Cambell...but in the 2nd grade I had Mrs Donohue who was famous for her threats to shoot little miscreants with her "oatmeal gun"...
JohnTell

miss campbell

Postby kay rogan moore » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 am

[size=18][/size]grace, that is such a wonderful story about miss campbell...she was my 2nd grade teacher also. very loving to all her students. never raised her voice. One of my classmates had a birthday party each year and one year the surprise was Miss Campbell who played the piano at the party...thanks for bringing up such fond memories.
kay rogan moore

Return to Stratton Park