Condolences to the Keenan family

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Condolences to the Keenan family

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am

To all friends of the Keenan family.This morning at about 4 a.m. Rita Keenan mother of Tom,Nancy,Matty and Jimmy passed away.Rita Keenan was a resident of Stratton Park with her husband Tom.She lived on St.Lawrence in the early 40's,Theriot in the late 40's and then 50's.She then moved on Leland Ave.in the 60's,70's and 80's.Rita was 88 years old and since resided with her son Jimmy and his family on Long Island for the past 20 years.Anyone who knew Mrs.Keenan liked her very much as she was so nice.She had a great deal of spirit and was also a lot of fun,kind and well lets just say very special in so many ways.She will be missed by all who knew her.Rita was a mom,a grandmother and a great grandma.It is so hard for us,me to understand things of this nature but God has his agenda and it is not for us to question his actions as hard as that sometimes is. We shall all meet again.May she rest in peace.The funeral arrangements will be held in Massapequa.More details will be given later today when known.LOL
Linda Hall

Funeral arrangements

Postby Linda Hall » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 am

The following are funeral arrangements for Mrs Rita Keenan.
James Funeral Home
540 Broadway
Massapequa,NY 11758
Tuesday evening-7-9:30,Wed.-2-4:30-7-9:30
Funeral mass Thursday-9:45
At Maria Regina Church,Seaford(Jerusalem Road,2 blocks south of Hicksville Rd.)
The family has a special request in liew of flowers or donations please consider what she did best,sharing her time and love with those around her,continue to pass along a great tradition.
Linda Hall

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Dearest Matty & family,
My deepest condolences, to you and your family. i am so sorry for your loss. our deerest "miss linda" wrote such a lovely message. i never had the honor of meeting this very speciall Mrs Keenan. but i am sure she is now in the Lord's hands. where she is safe. Once again, my deepest sympathy to the Keenan family.
marie-elena
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park