Where is Maureen Dammacco?

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Where is Maureen Dammacco?

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Hello Old & New friends,
Am looking for an old childhood friend. Lisa Luciano and I were friendly with Maureen Dammacco. Maureen was another "1574 Beach ave kid". Maureen, became great friends with a girl named Nora Negron. They were as almost as inseparable, as Lisa-Marie & I were. She had a younger brother Brian, who was forever getting on her nerves. Something that I always remembered, was where Maureen's Grandmother & Aunts lived. In the back of 1574, There were apartments, street level, the apartment doors faced Taylor ave. The only outside apartment doors i ever knew, before then, in an apartment building, was always only the super's apartment.

I asked some of my old "Upper Beach ave. Buddies", when we had our reunion. But nobody knew, what happened to her. Maureen was a really nice girl. i always wondered what happened to her? Where Maureen lives & if she remembers me? So if you know Maureen, could you let me know, how she is doing? Let her know I think about her. That I would love to hear from her.
Thanks & stay safe, dear friends.[/b]
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park