Saturdays at the Palace Theater

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Hi To All on this Topic PARTICULARLY TODD F:

My computer has been sick and I have been off line for a while and just wanted to be sure and thank Todd for his kind offer to send me a copy of Jahn's menu. The reason my response to this and my thank-you for the offer is so late is I just didn't read all the posting or missed reading yours with your kind offer. :oops: You don't need to send me a copy (BUT I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTFUL OFFER). I would probably gain 20 pounds just reading the menu :lol: I can't believe you still have the menu Todd, we have moved so much that I have gotten rid of so many things I now wish I would have kept. Again, thank you for the offer. Jahn's was a place my husband and I would go to after a movie on a friday or saturday nite. Lots of fond memorie. Did you go there often too??? You must have - since you still have the menu or was there a very special occassion involved that you kept it from (I am just curious if you want to share) :)
Thanks and again I apologize for such a slow response to a very kind offer.

Regards to all,

Patsy :D
Regards and Best To all Always,

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Palace

Postby Linda Hall » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:51 pm

Dear Patsy any time you need a hand what are friends for?I am just glad your able to use the site.Well it is almost that time will be back tomorrow and have some fun with you guys..Just a thought do you and the rest remember the Interboro in Throgs Neck.I had brought my son to see the American Werewolf in London there.Well was he scared to death.I had to take him home.Hay so was I when I first saw that thing out the door we went.Now it is a simple movie to watch I don't remember but he may have scared me thinking he was scared he was very young.Well thanks again for the memories.Patsy I also have to get you Vinny's proper email address.He also is having trouble with the site.I was to guide him thru it tonight but was not in.So tomorrow is another day.He also said they had a blackout up there and knocked out the power his and Tony's computer are acting up.Well I think I covered it so off I go into the wild blue yonder.Love to ya Linda
Linda Hall

Palace

Postby Linda Hall » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:55 pm

Dear Patsy any time you need a hand what are friends for?I am just glad your able to use the site.Well it is almost that time will be back tomorrow and have some fun with you guys..Just a thought do you and the rest remember the Interboro in Throgs Neck.I had brought my son to see the American Werewolf in London there.Well was he scared to death.I had to take him home.Hay so was I when I first saw that thing out the door we went.Now it is a simple movie to watch I don't remember but he may have scared me thinking he was scared he was very young.Well thanks again for the memories.Patsy I also have to get you Vinny's proper email address.He also is having trouble with the site.I was to guide him thru it tonight but was not in.So tomorrow is another day.He also said they had a blackout up there and knocked out the power his and Tony's computer are acting up.Well I bid you all a fond adu Linda Hall
Linda Hall

Previous

Return to Stratton Park