Photo request

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Photo request

Postby bxstickball » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm

What's up all. This is a long shot but here it goes. My family and I have lived on St. Lawrence since 1971. My dad held down a couple of jobs to try to provide for us and two of those jobs consisted of him working as a hot dog vendor (Hot Dog Cart) and a Piragua vendor (Crushed Ice snow cones) pushing his cart up and down the neighborhood including little league games at noble. Anyway his health is not to good and I am putting some photos together for a montage and unfortunately I have no photos of him working as a vendor around the neighborhood.

I am reaching out to anyone who might have by chance taken photos that may have my dad in them. Like I said this request is a long shot but you never know.

Thanks to all in advance for taken the time out to read my post.

D. Hernandez
:cry:
bxstickball

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi - I will look through all my pictures although I doubt I have one of your Dad - but you never know. I hope someone else can help!

Marion
Marion Farrell Cronin

hey dave H

Postby mike talty » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 am

do you still live on st lawerence? still with NYPD?
Mike Talty
mike talty

Re: Photo request

Postby bxstickball17 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Thanks, Marion.

No my mom and sis still live their. You must be talking about someone else Mike, I was never on the force.

Dave
bxstickball17

Return to Stratton Park