Thank-You, Mike & Marion

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Thank-You, Mike & Marion

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:52 am

Hello Old & New Friends,
Just want to thank Mike & Marion (once again) for all their hard work, keeping this site flowing.
We all have busy lives and families to look after. Like Mike and Marion, I have 2 teen-aged boys. So I know they have busy lives.

Yet Mike & Marion, never stop trying to find ways to keep this site alive. I know from some of my buddies, that they find it tough, getting on the site. PLease don't give up. Also there are lots of "READERS", on this site. We know you want to post a comment, or perhaps ask a question. Stop being shy. The only stupid question, is an unasked one. We are all feeling the troubles, our country is going through right now. So it is nice to read the latest postings and have a chuckle looking at old pictures. Or maybe to just shut out the world and remember where we came from and how "Blessed", we all were to come from Stratton Park.

I always explain this site, like it is the bar from "Cheers". It's a place, where people know your name and love to hear from you. The beer, you have to provide for yourself! Have a great Sunday.
Marie
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Re: Thank-You, Mike & Marion

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi marie-elena,

Thanks for those kind words. Mike is always trying to improve the site so more people can post. As you know, there were a lot of problems with the original board, which is why we went to Version #2. Now that we are on Version #3, it is still a work in progress. We'll see how it goes!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Re: Thank-You, Mike & Marion

Postby Lydia58 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:54 pm

I would just like to join in and say that I do like the new forum. Thanks for the hard work.
Lydia Beatty-Cottiers
Lydia58

Return to Stratton Park