Voting

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Voting

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Hello all - hope you all did your civic duty and voted. Did anyone experience long lines or disgruntled disenfranchised voters? No lines where I live although it will probably pick up when people return from work.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Re: Voting

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Hello Marion,
Hope all is well by you? I had no trouble at 7:30, this morning. My oldest son Michael voted for the 1st time. We joked about getting coffee , while waiting on the "line".But when we got there. Only 1 person was ahead of us. I am not the type to tell people who to vote for. But I hope everyone did get out and vote. Especially, those of you, who had the day off. We are making history today, either way. By having the 1st Woman Vice-President or the 1st President, who happens to be a man of color. Either way we have come a long way in this Country. Hopefully, things will start to look better for all of us. My only real concern is that we bring our people home from this horrible war.
So for now, i wish you all to be Happy & Safe.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Re: Voting

Postby Les Sherwood » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Thanks for being for very positive and patriot note.
In my town we had long lines which I think is great.
I think that this will be one of the largest of election turn outs.
It is a historific event.
all the best.
Les
Les Sherwood

Return to Stratton Park