Kindergarden photo 1977-1978 Miss Fair

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Kindergarden photo 1977-1978 Miss Fair

Postby MaureenBo » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey all!

Here is my class photo (one of a few that survived all these years, and as you can see it's pretty much annihilated as it is!) from 1977-1978. Kindergarden teacher was Miss Virginia Fair. She was a lovely lady and I have such great memories of her. Some of the kids in my class were:

Bottom row: Mia Thompson, ?, Mary Pistorino (younger sister of Theresa), ?, Susan Schneider, Nicole Klett (I am still in touch with her), Melissa ?
Middle Row: Christopher ?, Derek Pabon (he was such a good little artist and always did drawings in colored chalk on the blackboard for the class. I SO wantto know what became of him!), Evelyn Padilla, Katherine Velasquez, Mary ? (I think, or Marianne?), Jennifer Kavanaugh, ME!, Antonio Centeno, ?.
Top Row: Jaques Bonhomme, ?, ?, ?, ?, Hector (he had an older brother also at St. Anthony but I can't remember his name), ?.

I can't remember everyone. Some of the names are on the tip of my tongue but I just can't recall them all. Derek's last name is driving me nuts. I know it started with a P. Ah Pabon! I shall correct myself now.

I may have another school photo somewhere. I'll see what kind of shape it's in, hee hee.
I went to St. Anthony's School from 1977 through 1984. (Teachers: Miss Fair, Miss Andrea, Miss DeRosa, Miss Casey, Miss Caulfield, Miss Kanarski, Sister Kevin.) Lived at 1534 Beach until April 1990.
MaureenBo

Re: Kindergarden photo 1977-1978 Miss Fair

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi all - graduated from St. Anthony's in 1972 and after looking at this picture, it occurred to me that I don't remember class pictures. We did have the individual ones every year, but I just do not remember any group pictures.

So, my fellow old timers, am I right or have I blocked that out?
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Don D » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Marion,

I don't even remember individual photo's every year. The only ones I remember were with the 8th Grade Diploma with the individual class photo's.
Don D

Postby rabbate » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:48 am

I had miss fair for first grade back in 1971 - I remember her being a nice lady as well - she actually caught one forging my mom's signature on a test! She kept me after and gave me a lecture but never told my folks! Can't believe I remember that !
rabbate

Postby MaureenBo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:29 am

Anyone know where to get new copies of old school photos or are they lost forever? This one would need some massive restoring, unfortunately. I'd love to get a brand new copy for all of my class photos for each year. Do you think the school kept the info on who the photographers were at the time?
I went to St. Anthony's School from 1977 through 1984. (Teachers: Miss Fair, Miss Andrea, Miss DeRosa, Miss Casey, Miss Caulfield, Miss Kanarski, Sister Kevin.) Lived at 1534 Beach until April 1990.
MaureenBo

Return to Stratton Park