stupid emails

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

stupid emails

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:24 pm

hey dear friends,
just needed to share. thought i'd make a few of you laugh. i received an email from fedexco.being overtired & not wearing my reading glasses. i thought it was fed express, so i opened it. since i am waiting for a conformation re: a delivery, overdue. well the email, i received,made me laugh. it was from some bank in nigeria. tell me that their express company fround a parcel that belongs to me. it is a "cheque" for $800,000. the company will pay shipping for me. but i must pay a "finder's fee", of $220.00 (it stated U.S. dollars). we Strattonpark "kids" are not to be messed with. let's just say i started with, "i was born at night, but it wasn't last night". the rest i can not post. or this will never get on the site!.

anybody else have some story about someone trying to rip them off. it's a quiet friday night.
i'm sure, someone can use a laugh.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Re: stupid emails

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Marie-elena - Happy New Year!

For a while, we were getting stupid e-mails on a regular basis Apparently, every day a wealthy Cronin was perishing in a plane crash in Africa. Mike, Mark, Mick, Joe, Pete, Sam, Matt, Pat - the list goes on and on. They and their families were dropping like flies, leaving us the sole inheritors of their massive fortunes. Couldn't find any of them on the family tree, though!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park