MudBowl

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Re: MudBowl

Postby lhshield » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi Regina, sorry. You are right. I went to school with Patty. Can't beleive I also entered the wrong address. I lived at 1576 not 1976 Tayler Ave.
lhshield

Postby JohnTell » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:44 am

Loretta...glad you are going to load up the 1966 graduation picture...the principal Ms. Acosta(I wish she was there when I was) sent me a copy of our class picture and I've misplaced it...CRS has struck again...

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

Postby Les Sherwood » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Harry
thank you for your efforts on the pary. It was good to see a lot of the younger group which most are to me.
While I was not too successful to get of "older " group, it was good to Jim Purcell attend.
Tuttle- it was to good see him. I have to contact him to find Vince Sullivan who also lives in NM.

regards,
Les
Les Sherwood

Postby JohnTell » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 am

Les...don't worry about those who didn't show up they are the ones who missed out on seeing and meeting "The Super-Duper Surprise Mystery Guest" ... thanks to Donald D. for setting it all up and getting "The Super-Duper Surprise Mystery Guest"...how are you gonna top this one next year?

It was great seeing Harry, Richie, and Ruthie Tuttle again...haven't seen them in maybe 35 or 40 years...Dorothy stop being a "Lurker", send in those pictures you have, some great shots from the neighborhoods' past...Cathy what have you done to Betty she used to be so sweet(J/K Betty)...Betty I wish you would start hanging out with "KS"....<;~)...Patty why do you always want to leave so early, poor Mary was just starting to have a good time...<:~)...Joey L. said he's is getting tired of Jackie "Cueball" shenanigans, kicked him off the curveball team...

Bugsy Merendino at his 46th straight MUDBOWL...hasn't missed one...unbeliveable...
JohnTell

Postby pgirty » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 am

Congratulations to Harold Kelly for another great Mud Bowl.
Mary and I had a great time. Sorry I didn't get to hear the band.
Jerry Brennan - thanks for always keeping it real. Eddie - we will need to get all of our classmates together again somehow - just so that I can be in the picture this time. Harry Tuttle, the greatest Archer Ram?? and his lovely girlfriend from New Mexico were a great surprise. Patty
pgirty

Postby Don D » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

John,

It was a great time and always good to see old friends!!

It's always difficult to bring someone who everyone appreciates and you are right it will be difficult to top this years guests, but I spoke to Harry Kelly and we are already putting together some ideas to bring in some "iconic" personalities for next year.

If anyone has any special guest requests, please let Harry, John or I know so we can work out the details..

Best regards to all,

Don
Don D

Previous

Return to Stratton Park