HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LISA LUCIANO

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LISA LUCIANO

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Dearest Lisa Marie,

So sorry dear old friend. Please forgive me for forgetting this "special birthday". I hope you had a great birthday. Please let me know how John & Cassie, are doing. As well as the rest of your family. Since I am only a few weeks younger than you. I decided not to mention how old/ young, you became on Saturday, Jan 24th. This does not mean that our childhood friends Ralph or Todd, even think about posting our age. Since they too, will turn this magic number, shortly. This also includes Kenny, or any other Beach Ave childhood friend.

Hey guys: When are we going to get togther again? How about in the Spring?
Marie-Elena
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Re: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LISA LUCIANO

Postby Julie (Luciano) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Hello Marie- Elena,
I told Lisa to make sure to check out the site for your birthday wish. I know we've both been a bit remiss about checking in. (I promise no litany of excuses).

I can hardly believe the "special" birthday Lisa and soon you are celebrating this year.. especially because that means I'm not far behind :shock:

I would love to get together when it warms up and this darn snow melts. A little Beach Ave reunion would be great! (As long as we don't talk about age :D )

talk to you soon.
Julie
Julie (Luciano)

Return to Stratton Park