[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Stratton Park Message Board • View topic - Congers

Congers

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Congers

Postby Jo Rizzo » Fri May 22, 2009 9:12 am

Good Morning Everyone,

Guess I'm kind of pushing it. Here it is Memorial Day weekend and I'm thinking of the Picnic in Congers. Does any one have an idea as to when it is? Looking forward to seeing every one.
Marie Elena, if you need help with barbecuing, I can help again.

Jo (Josephine) Rizo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Re: Congers

Postby pgirty » Fri May 22, 2009 11:35 am

Jo - the picnic is July 11th - same place as last year. See you then. Patty
pgirty

Postby Jo Rizzo » Fri May 22, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks Patty,

Looking forward to seeing you then. Hi to Mary and Matt. Hope it's not a hot one like last year. I'm bringing the bathing suit this year.

Jo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sat May 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Dearest friends,

I guess with this being the beginning of the BBQ season, some of us are thinking about Conger's lake. Hope you are remembering the reason for this 3 day weekend. Let's just say that the American Flag is flying outside the "Riggio-Ferrier" household. With thanks to all those who have served this country for us.

1st let me reply to Jo. Sweetie you are going to have to take my place this year at the grill. I am scheduled to attend the Rockette's dancing camp, this summer. Truth, be told, am scheduled for a little surgery June 2nd. So I won't be able to do any grilling, or much of anything else this summer. Hopefully, I will be able to attend. But not to worry, Chief Chef Meredino, will be there, i'm sure. As well as all the other wonderful assistants, I have had the last 2 years. But thanks for offering to be my sidekick.

2nd, How about some of you "behind the scenes" Stratton park kids, join us. We have a lot of fun. It would be nice to see some new-old friends amongst the "crew". We all go around complaining that time is flying by. All the Should of,Could of, Would of's. Stop complaining. Why not take a day to share old memories & make some new ones. Especially with people that you don't have to impress. After all we came from the same neighborhood.
Have a great Memorial day weekend,
Marie-Elena
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby Les Sherwood » Sat May 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Marie-Elena

as usual a very positive post.
I hope that things go well with you and see you on July 11.
regards,
Les
Les Sherwood

Postby Jo Rizzo » Mon May 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Marie Elena,

Good luck with the surgery on June 2. We'll see you on July 11. I'm trying to get a few others to come that keep asking for everyone but don't come to anything. Which is a shame, because they are really missing out. Oh well, can't put a knife in their back. I'm sure that Chef Meredino and I can handle it. Yes we do have to remember the our fallen hero's this weekend and all of the time. To many good people died for this country.

Take care and again good luck with the surgery. The Rockettes are missing out on a good performer!!!

Take care,

Jo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby Jo Rizzo » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi everyone,

me again. This time looking for directions to Congers Lake. Finally did the yearly cleaning the car and threw last years directions away. Just kidding about the car, but I did throw the directions away.

Thanks. :oops:
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby Cathy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi Jo,

Donald Metscher put together a flyer for the 17th Archer Street "Get-Together 2009" and I have sent a copy into this Board to be posted. Some directions are on the flyer so keep checking this website. In short, it's the NYS Thruway to Exit 12 and then take Route 303 North for 2.6 miles to Gilchrest Road where you will find Congers Memorial Park. Donald reserved the pavillion again which is great to keep us out of the sun if it is real hot. Hopefully it will be a nice day. As you know, the more the merrier so we hope to have a good showing. Spread the word.

Cathy
Cathy

Postby Jo Rizzo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 am

Thanks Cathy.
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby info » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:27 pm

The flyer has been posted on the Main Page - click on the "chef"

or

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strattonpark.com
info
Site Admin

Return to Stratton Park