St. Anthony's Class of '55 Reunion

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

St. Anthony's Class of '55 Reunion

Postby Marty Gavin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

St. Anthony’s Class of 1955 Reunion (Sept 26, 27 2009)

The reunion committee for the Class of 1955 from St. Anthony’s would like all their fellow graduates to know that we are scheduling a reunion for the weekend of September 26 and 27, 2009.

The tentative plan is for a dinner and social gathering on the afternoon/evening of September 26 (Saturday) in or near the Rye Town Hilton in Rye Brook, N.Y. (Westchester County). Sunday morning (September 27) we will gather at St Anthony’s for Mass and (if we can arrange it) a school tour and a brunch at St. Anthony’s.

We have already arranged for heavily discounted rooms at the Rye Town Hilton for either or both of the nights of September 25 and 26 for those coming from out of town, or for those who live in the area but don’t feel like driving after an afternoon and evening of socializing.

For further information contact;
"Les Sherwood" lessherwood@comcast.net
"Dennis O'Toole" dpotooleassoc@aol.com
"Patricia Kenny-Barry" p6769@comcast.net or
"Marty Gavin" megavin@verizon.net

If you know any members of the class of 1955 please let them know about the event. Or tell one of the organizers how to find them and we’ll chase them down. We’ve found about half of the living members of the class. But that still leaves the other half that we haven’t located. Your help in finding them is greatly appreciated.
Marty Gavin

Re: St. Anthony's Class of '55 Reunion

Postby pavb » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Great posting Marty. Still working on locating Kathleen Morris.
Pat
pavb

Re: St. Anthony's Class of '55 Reunion

Postby Les Sherwood » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:01 pm

I wanted to ask for your help in tracking down some of our classmates of 1955 from St Anthony.
I know this was a long time ago but after A.D.
As I said many times our website is a great resource and I am hoping some of you may remember some our classmates or knew the families though knew younger siblings or friends.
Some of you might have good experience on searches for people, etc. Any clues or suggestions will help in this endeavor.
Out of 54 classmates we found 23 and contacted them. Unfortunately 9 passed on. We need helping finding the remaining 23.
Please note the following names:
1. Arlene Agnelli
2. Deanna Albanes
3. Carol Brand
4. Marianne Herihy
5. Marilyn McCabe
6. Susan McGovern
7. Helen McPadden
8. Jane McPadden
9. Jean Minor
10. Kathleen Morris
11. Kathleen O’Hare
12. Patricia Reynolds
13. Jean Roginski
14. Margaret Sullivan
15. Margaret Williams
16. Michael Anello
17. Robert Blair
18. Edward Cannon
19. John Gardiner
20. John Lee
21. Stephen Meara
22. Fredrick Ohrnberger
23. William O’Malley

Thank you in advance for any any help you may provide.
Les
Les Sherwood

Return to Stratton Park