HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD FRENCHMAN

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD FRENCHMAN

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:13 am

Hello Old & New friends,

It is so nice to see that this site is being of assistance. I hope that the 1955 class reunion is a blast. Once again, i encourage people to post messages on this site. Stop being so shy. The month of June was so rainy & miserable. I am looking foward to a wonderful July. Plenty of SUNSHINE. So if you have a cute "summertime" story, you want to share. Please do so. I was at my local diner, last week. I happened to run into a "kid" from "Strattonpark". My husband loves to tease me about our website. But I am so glad that we are lucky to have it. It not only helps people organize "reunions". But to announce other information, as well

So I want to give a "Shout Out". As the kids would say. To my childhood friend Todd Frenchman.
1574 Beach Ave- Kid. Happy 50th Birthday. You still make me giggle, like when we were kids. But now you have joined the "50" Club. Where Michael Butler, Kenny Doyle, Lisa Luciano, Ralphy & yours truly are proud members. I wish you Health & Happiness on this beautiful day. I also hope that your beautiful wife, Dina is doing better with her recovery.From her car accident.
With all that has been going on in your life at this time. Taking care of Dina, the kids & your career. You still call me & ask, if there was something I needed, after my surgery. This just proves my opinion. That no one is blessed, unless they have "friends". Like Strattonpark Friends.
Once again, Todd Have a great birthday. love Marie-Elena
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park