HALLOWEEN MEMORIES

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

HALLOWEEN MEMORIES

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Hello Old & New friends,

As we all know tommorrow is Halloween. I tried to explain to some of my students today, about "Halloween freebies". Does any one else out there remember getting "FREE" ice-cream from Carvel, on White Plains Rd? Or how Harmony Record Store gave out free 45's?

I am sure I am not the only person who remembers this. So please share. Or maybe perhaps tell your favorite Halloween story. My best friend Lisa Luciano & I went trick-or treating, every year together. We would have her sister Julie & kid brother Al with us too. For 2 years in a row, Julie was sick on Halloween. So the 2nd year, we brought her bag w/ us & collected candy from neighbors , who knew Julie. They felt badly for her. Because she was missing the fun of Halloween. I still say, and Lisa will agree. That year Julie did really good. I believe the neighbors put more in her bag, than ours. So maybe you are taking the kids or grandkids trick-or treating. Perhaps you are just staying home to greet the kids with candy. Either way I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park