"Who Dat" Prayer

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

"Who Dat" Prayer

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:43 am

Lord please give da game to da Saints on Sunday, "35-31", let Peyton have da next one. We've seen the Hell and high water part, two weeks ago we seen pigs fly. Now we ask You and the team to take us to the promised land. We believe in You and da Saints.

Who Dat??

Amen!
Eddie Acunzo

Re: "Who Dat" Prayer

Postby Don D » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 am

Eddie - I have several friends and associates from Zatarain's also rooting on the Saints. So count me in!

Don Diehl
Don D

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 am

Go Zatarains (big in New Orleans spices), Geaux (Cajun for "go") Donald Diehl, Geaux Saints!!

Eddie
Eddie Acunzo

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 am

Hey Eddie,
The Riggio-Ferrier household will be cheering on the Saints too. All the way from Da Bronx. This includes some of my son's friends too. There will be the "who Dat" Prayer here.
I'm already preparing some fo the dishes for the game. What else can i do, while I wait for the BIG snowstorm. made no plans to go outside.
Take care, stay safe
M.E.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby Don D » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

Eddie - I actually worked for Zatarain's in Gretna, LA for a few years before transferring over to its parent company McCormick. Stayed in the Omni in the French Quarter and ate at several of the great restaurants Muriels, Brennans, Commanders Palace to name a few and visited many other great sites. It's a great city to visit anytime, but Mardi Gras & Jazzfest are really special.

Don Diehl
Don D

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey Don,

Been Living here for over 30 years now. Its a great place once you "detoxify" first from the Northeast. Its a tremendous culture shock at first that took me a year or so to adjust, but after that I loved it. It sounds like you are familiar with the fact that its basically a yearlong party that moves from one special event to another. My favorite was always Jazzfest. I don't know if you remember Chris Williams, but two years ago he came down and stayed with my wife and I for Jazzfest and we had a blast.

Got to get ready for a Superbowl party. Enjoy, Geaux Saints!

Eddie
Eddie Acunzo

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:44 am

Thus the old adage has been proven once again:

"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while."

And the remaining disbelievers, cynics, and doubting-Thomas's even begin to embrace the notion that our time as a team, no, as a city, has finally come. And the "Who Dat" Nation rejoices as one, releasing a resounding "Amen, Lord," to a clear night sky. A reveler says, "Let the dancing and the celebration begin."

Somewhere above the music it's announced, "Now let Mardi Gras 2010 begin!"
Eddie Acunzo

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Congratulations to the Saints and all their fans. Although I really didn't have a favorite, I did get excited for the Saints after Peyton threw it away. Lord knows New Orleans needs something to be positive about. So savor the sweet victory!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park