Mud Bowl 2010

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Mud Bowl 2010

Postby pgirty » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:19 am

Another great Mud Bowl - thank you Harry Kelly!! It is always so much fun to catch up with old friends. Unfortunately, a few glasses of wine means I spend the entire following day on the coach HUNG OVER watching remakes of the Millionaire Matchmaker. The band was fabulous - lots of tambouriness,
It is so great to see the younger generation joining in - Bryan and Ryan and Justin Oh My. It's only taken a lifetime for me to connect Arleen McManus with Patrick Phelan - Duh? Happy Presidents/Valentines Day everyone.
pgirty

Re: Mud Bowl 2010

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 am

Hello Old & new friends,
So glad someone else posted a message 1st. I also had a wonderful time. Have to give a big shout out (as the kids would say) to Harry Kelly for doing a wonderful job, getting the party together.Also, Cathy Meredino. who made my Birth-day special. Thanks Cathy. even if I was embarrassed, by the singing.May you never know what it means to be able to "DANCE", to a favorite song. after years of being crippled.

It was great to see some (really) old friends Todd, Kenny, Denise D., Jack Wilson,Patricia/Stella, Joe M. & most important Susan (i'm always late) Sica. Just to name a few. As well as "new" friends,like Regina. Just felt bad that I had to leave a little early, for a family obligation. But there is always "next year". Hope everyone else had a great time. Stay safe & be happy,
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park