Mary Pistorino - my classmate from the 70's and 80's

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Mary Pistorino - my classmate from the 70's and 80's

Postby MaureenBo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:25 am

Hi everyone,

I was just thinking of an old classmate of mine, Mary Pistorino. She had an older sister Theresa who was in the class of 1985. Mary was in my class and she had been very ill as a child so she missed school a lot (I believe she had Lupus). I tend to think of her often, wondering how she was doing and all since she had to be out of school so much. I found an entry in the social security death index for a Mary Pistorino born in 1972 and died in Oct 1992 in our zip code. I hope that isn't her but it sounds like it might be. I was born in 1972 as well and I assume there wouldn't be that many people with her name and my age in that area. I couldn't find an obituary or anything online, though. Does anyone have any info or remember her family? I think they may have lived on Theriot if I'm not mistaken.
I went to St. Anthony's School from 1977 through 1984. (Teachers: Miss Fair, Miss Andrea, Miss DeRosa, Miss Casey, Miss Caulfield, Miss Kanarski, Sister Kevin.) Lived at 1534 Beach until April 1990.
MaureenBo

Re: Mary Pistorino - my classmate from the 70's and 80's

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Maureen, have you tried looking on Facebook for her or anyone from you class who might know?

I thought Facebook was dumb when my kids first suggested I join but I have found quite a few of my St. Anthony's and St. Raymond's classmates - so now I don't think it's quite so dumb!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park