New Message Board

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

New Message Board

Postby Lydia58 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:17 am

I'm not really getting the new message board. Where are all the old posts? I only see 5 messages posted. :?:
Lydia Beatty-Cottiers
Lydia58

Postby info » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:38 am

I will make a new area for the old posts - the reason you don't see many posts is - no one has posted anything!! I guess everyone is out doing stuff or they are waiting for someone else to start!!

Don't worry - we will all get the hang of it!
info
Site Admin

Postby matt keenan » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:33 pm

Hello All: I guess I'm just testing this out here and then checking to see how it works. Like anything else change is sometimes difficult :( but I guess we'll adapt and get used to it. Hope all is well. And don't get discouraged if it looks confusing. Hey Vinny, don't get lost now, it took a long time for us to find you, thanks to Linda. Just reach out and ask for help. After awhile we'll all be doing well with this message posting stuff. :lol: Have a good day. Love, Peace and Happiness, Matty
matt keenan

Postby patseith@verizon.net » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:45 pm

Hi Everyone! I'm not thrilled with this new message board. Had a heck of a time finding new entries but somehow I finally got through. Am I the only one that feels this way? Have a great day - Pat Seith
patseith@verizon.net

Postby Cathy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:10 am

I'm trying with this new board, but this is the only subject I could find. :( Can't figure out how to view all subjects and all responses.
Cathy

Postby nick drewes » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:37 am

Where are all the old posts?
Where do I find them?
I put in a post and it came up under someone elses name. :roll:
nick drewes

New Format

Postby Julie (Luciano) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 am

Good morning, The new format does take a litle getting used to but I'm sure we'll all muddle through and get better with each visit.

I like that you can see which registered users are on line and I see that Freddy Brucale is on line at this time. Hi Freddy! I don't know if you remember me but I used to babysit for you and your brother. I also took my road test on your mom's car because the one I was supposed to use was broken. Your mom was a life saver- I passed my test! I hope you and your brother are doing well.

Julie
Julie (Luciano)

Postby Linda Schlesinger(Leddy) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi all, it has been a while and now since the msg board is finally here the new board is a little difficult. They say changes can be a good thing but in this case I hope I get the hang of this. :? Well, I will be back!!! Linda S.
Linda Schlesinger(Leddy)

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Well hello and good day!I see a lot of going on.I know it is not funny but at one time we had no computer and now we do.It makes things so easy paying bills,ordering tickets,just about anything.Now we have a new computer and we are all messed up.Well me too.So I thought I would just jump in the water here.I think the last thing we may have been talking about was church and things that may have happened there.This is a good system just talked to Marion the webmasters wife.It does protect the people from harm.We should not have had that but we did.That is to bad there were not many but enough to realize a change was in order Mike had no choice and I think he made a wise one.I was thinking if we want to continue on one topic and continue why not.If we want to go to anther topic why not.Well I don't know just a thought in other words why not continue on living on archer st.or Stratton Park or new message board like we did with the old one.I hope I am not saying the wrong thing.The older folks still can come on and make their topics.Heck I don, know just a suggestion.How about all topics as a topic until we can get going.I hope I am not sounding bold just a suggestion.I don't even remember where this is going as I am laughing.Marion it was nice talking to you this morning and hope to see you and Mike at the picnic.
Linda Hall

Return to Stratton Park