St. Anthony's

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

St. Anthony's

Postby JohnTell » Mon May 03, 2010 6:18 am

Saw Father Kelly yesterday...oh how I wish he had been a priest there when I was growing up...he along with Father John are both good charitable men...<:~)

...the parish is starting a project to teach people better parenting skills...they want to use the old convent and need funding to help with a bit of renovation...

St Anthony's
1776 Mansion Street
Bronx NY 10460

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

Re: St. Anthony's

Postby Les Sherwood » Wed May 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi John
Great idea!.
I will start with a donation of $50.
All the best.Les
Les Sherwood

Postby Les Sherwood » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi all
A frind sent me an e-mail reminding me June 13th is the feast daay of St Anthony's. Most of us have great memories of St Anthony's and reaped the benefits of a Good, solid education there.
In this tough economic times, St Anthony's is still doing a special job in educating the children of the neighborhood and serving the parishioners. However, as many of religious institutions etc they are struggling with financial problems.
Many former parishioners continue to donate to St Anthony's even in times are difficult, as there are now.
Wouldn't it would be great to get more people in helping out inkeeping the school/church strong and viable? It would not take a lot especially is many of former parishioners were involed. what do you think of a donation of say $25 - $50 of what you is best?
i am sure Fr Kelly and Fr Piderit would appreciate any help you can provide.
All the best
Les
Les Sherwood

Postby Cindy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:34 am

Hello. Sorry to tell you this, but Fr. Kelly is no longer at St. Anthony's. :( :cry: The parish has a new church administrator.
Cindy

Return to Stratton Park