Hello Old Friends

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Hello Old Friends

Postby jelkjg » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Would love to hear from anyone remembering me. I lived at 1809 Archer St. until 1958. I graduated from St. Anthony's and still remember trading comic books with Paddy Bourke. This is a wonderful site and I have my daughters, Lisa Marie and Julie Ann, to thank for steering me to it. Also, Marie-Elena Ferracano keeps me up to date. I live in Florida now but, this site has brought back some great memories.

Joan (McGrath) Luciano
jelkjg

Re: Hello Old Friends

Postby joanahern » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi Joan McGrath
You were in my class at St. Anthonys....You lived in the building that my dearest and closest friend.....Tina Bappert Brooks lived. We both live in Sebring, Florida... actually she and her husband live around the corner from my husband and I. We are both well..
Check the site oftern but not many of our age group seem to participate. My brother Les sent me and e-mail to let me know.
Joan Sherwood Ahern....1523 Taylor
joanahern

Re: Hello Old Friends

Postby jelkjg » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am

Hi Joan,

Thanks for responding. Tina was also my friend back then. I can still remember her apartment on the ground floor of our building. So glad that you both are living so close to each other. My Husband and I live in North Port, Fl., on the West Coast. We moved here from Connecticut in 2006 and really love Florida. Hope to hear from you again, soon.

Joan (McGrath) Luciano
jelkjg

Return to Stratton Park