Snowstorms & old photos.

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Snowstorms & old photos.

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Hello Old & New friends,

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season. Just came back from returning Christmas gifts.
Nothing like getting stuck behind a salt truck,that broke down & is being towed. Pelham Pkwy was worse than the Highway.

Watching the snow coming down like spoonfuls of sugar. The tree in my backyard looks hunched over, like an old man ( or me on a bad morning!) Just wanted to suggest. Now is the time to go thru those old photos. You know which ones , I mean. The suitcase or shoeboxes. That are filled w/ old B & W wedding thank-you cards. With couples, who we have no idea who they are. Or the holiday dinner table setting. where most of the relatives, are no longer w/ us. Share them w/ your kids & grandkids. It helps to keep the memories alive.Also lots of funny stories, retold. Place them in those photo albums, you purchased on sale, months ago.it's better than watching the news bulletin reports, informing us, blizzard conditions are expected. Perhaps attempt that new cookie receipe. Or be like me. Sit & watch the snow flakes dance down from the sky.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Re: Snowstorms & old photos.

Postby Cindy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 am

Hello. This was our first snowstorm this 2011 season - the weekend before Halloween.
Attachments
october snow.jpg
Archer Street
october snow.jpg (109.09 KiB) Viewed 3733 times
Cindy

Return to Stratton Park