Happy New Year

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Happy New Year

Postby Don D » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Happy New Year to all of our friends from the Stratton Park website!!!!!

Just a reminder that this has been a fabulous way for old friends to keep in touch and keep some of the laughs alive from days gone by. It would be great if old users would return and some new users started to participate.

Have a happy, healthy & prosperous new year!!!!

Don & Ellie Diehl
Don D

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Parkchester Guy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:53 pm

I agree that these sites are a great way to reconnect and share some old memories - nostalgia at its best brings a smile.

I'm an occasional participant (relatively new) and only peripherally connected to Archer Street. I had a girlfriend one summer who lived on Taylor Avenue, and, 55 years later, I don't even remember her name. Also, we used to play basketball at PS 102 at night in the winter after the Parkchester courts had closed. We had some good games.

Happy New Year to all.
Parkchester Guy

Postby Jo Rizzo » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 pm

I'll drink to that!!! Happy New Year everyone and would love to see some more of the Stratton Parkers come back. Happy New Year to all.
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Happy & Healthy New year to All.

Wishing all my old & new friends, the best for 2011. Have to admit, that I have been "cheating" on this website. I have been addicted to facebook. Must blame my old & dear friend Todd frenchman, for this. Also have been very involved with my 18 mo old grandson (step-daughter's baby).

Like most of you,I have been shoveling myself out of my driveway. Now waiting for the latest snowfall. But it's true. other than the latest obituary. no one hardly posts anything anymore. Did we all burn out? Or have we gotten so old, we forgot all those wonderful memories of the old neighborhood. How about trying to track down some old friends. Perhaps to invite to the next Mudbowl. instead of old photos. Or reunion photos. why don't we try something new. Ex:
Old & New. Send an old photo & a new photo. Anybody else have any ideas. other than venting on how stupid mayor Boomberg is! stay well
marie-Elena
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park