RIP Bob

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

RIP Bob

Postby JASRN48 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 pm

It is with great sadness that I write Robert "Bob" Tracey passed away on April 10, 2011 after a long battle with Cancer and all of it's complications. He was a long time friend and will be greatly missed. Arrangements are not known at this but I will post when known. Rest in Peace Bob.
JASRN48

Re: RIP Bob

Postby Les Sherwood » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

tHANK YOU.
I THINK i KNEW HIM WELL.
wHAT WAS HE AGE OR GRADUADED FROM sT aNTHONY.
I WAS IN CLASS WITH sUSSAN.
Les
Les Sherwood

Postby kay rogan moore » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 am

so sorry to read this post. we lived a few doors down from the tracey's on taylor avenue...both my brother and I caught up with susan and robert at the st anthony's reunion...great fun recalling all the people in our building as well as talking about our parents. the tracey's had a big, wonderful irish family--i know robert kept in touch with a lot of his st anthony and neighborhood friends throughout the years...so to all his friends and wonderful family, i send my prayers and thoughts. Kay Rogan Moore
kay rogan moore

Postby John P. O'Neill » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Last week we heard of Bob's death via Judy Anderson Sullivan. Bob was waked and buried in
Dunedin, Florida on Wednesday 4/13/11. Bill Adams, Gary, several of
Bob's siblings, his wife Virginia and son Robert were in attendance at the funeral Mass.
Bob was 66 years old and received both a Bachelor's degree and a Masters
Degree from the University of South Carolina where
he also taught acting and drama for several years. Bob had a varied career, was married
several times and had a son. He was a Shrimp Boat Captain, High School Teacher, Prison
Counselor and Chef, among other things. He once performed a one man show of "Waiting for Godot".
He was one of a kind and will be missed.
John P. O'Neill

Return to Stratton Park