Happy Easter and Passover

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Happy Easter and Passover

Postby Jo Rizzo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Want to wish everyone both a Happy Passover and Easter.

Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Re: Happy Easter and Passover

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Jo, same to you and your family! How about those Mets (sigh).
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Jo Rizzo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Maybe it's for the best that the Muts, are starting out this way. Remember all the years they started out like a house on fire and died in September? They went from the Mets to the Muts. Well maybe this year with the bad start, they will start out ast the Muts and go back to being the Amazing Mets!!!

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Jo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 am

Happy Easter Jo & everyone . Happy Passover to my other friends.

Hope every one is doing well this crazy Holiday Season.At this time of year, I have such wonderful memories. When Parkchester was busy with people shopping and beautiful flowers all around. Archer Street merchants, busy too. but my favorite memory was attending the Easter fashion contest in Parkchester. We walked around the fountain in the "Oval". Never took 1st place. It was grouped by age. But it was a nice way to show off your new Easter outfit,coat, shoes & pocketbook. Always hated the elastic under my chin, from those hats my mom purchased at Cornelle's. This year I am making 4 baskets. Haven't had Easter baskets in years. Since we now have our grandson Elijah (almost 2) I decided to make 3 more for "our" kids.Shopped at Walmart. Not as much fun as "Woolworth's". Trying to make fun memories for our family. So many crazy things going on in the world right now. But nothing can take away wonderful memories. Thankful for my childhood,growing up in Strattonpark. Now time for cooking & baking. Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday.
Stay Safe & Happy,
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Return to Stratton Park