Picnic

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Picnic

Postby Jo Rizzo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:14 am

Morning everyone.

Just a reminder that next Saturday is the annual picnic up in Congers State Park. Hope to see everyone there.
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Re: Picnic

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks Jo.

have my bbq stuff ready..am ready to hit the grill..........hope to see everyone there. Perhaps some friends, who haven't come & broke bread with us. It's a wonderful time. lots of old stories, new friendships & old friends reuniting...
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby tom little » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 pm

thinking about going,havent seen anybody from beach since maybe 1965,going to try to make it,where in congers???
tom little

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm

hey old friend,
hope you can make it. haven't seen you, since my Uncle Tony's wake. (phylis' cousin) if you google it .you can find conger's lake. if not i will email you the directions. am sure toi see it posted here, by tuesday...
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby Jo Rizzo » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Tom,

So sorry that I didn't respond until now. I usually check every couple of days, but this time I didn't. Hopefully you will be able to make it next year. It is very easy to find. Its at Congers Park and take the NY State Thruway (I87) to exit 12 route 303. At the light make a left onto 303 and go roughly 2 miles to Gilcrest. Make a left and park by the Tennis Courts. Next year will be the 20 year and Don is open for suggestions. It's usually held the first saturday after July 4th.

Again, sorry I didn't respond.

Marie Elena, is everything all right? Missed you at the Picnic.

Jo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Return to Stratton Park