Christmas good will gesture

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Christmas good will gesture

Postby Les Sherwood » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:06 pm

12-15-12
Hi all
I received a bunch of orders for our book “Ed Stack’s Legacy to Rams and Archer Sr.” to use as a Christmas gift to families etc. What a nice gesture and that one that would help us expand the word how Ed’ good works helped the neighborhood youth to do "the right thing” as well a story a very successful sandlot football teams and the impact on many players, and a unique neighborhood. Of course I am very biased.
As a holiday gift I will offer a book free and for any additional books at ½ half or $13 vs what others paid at $25 earlier. This offer is through December 25th. so far I distribute 200 books and hopefully will help in getting the tribute to others.
Why I am doing this? First I want to make it easier and cheaper to order some books so we can reach more Archer St. people on face book/strattonpark.com.
Also after hearing and reading on 20 children and 6 teachers etc. massacred in Newtown, Ct., I though it is important to think of something positive like good people like Ed, our parents, and many good people from Archer St. and elsewhere. I know it will not change this horrible event, esp. the parents of slaughed chilren and the families of teachers who died, but it is a good gesture, I hope. Other thoughts or comments will be appreciated.
All the best.
Les (lessherwood@comcast.net)
Les Sherwood

Return to Stratton Park