Trying it out.

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Trying it out.

Postby Lisa A. Kablack (Ferraro) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:40 pm

Just trying this new message board. A little confusing at first. Wondering if any older folks remember my grandparents and my Mom. Sue and Joe Ferraro and my Mom Rosalie. They lived at 1467 White Plains Road. My Mom's best friends were Dolores Lopez Margarita, June Genovese Amato, Cynthia Polant Santulli. I lived at 1564 Taylor Avenue until I was about 5, but spent most of my teenage years in the Bronx on Archer & White Plains Rd. Am not really sure how to use this new message board, but I hope this works. Would love to hear from anyone who knows my Mom. She would also.
Lisa A. Kablack (Ferraro)

Postby nick drewes » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:25 am

Is there a short cut to the message board without putting in a comment?
I sometimes jus want to read the replies.
Thank you
nick drewes

trying it out

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:55 pm

Lisa my name is Linda Hall.I lived on White Plains Rd.I was 1429 I think I remember your whole family.Do you remember me. My brothers were Cliffy,Andy and Stephen they hung out with the Lombardies.
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:17 pm

Nick, if you have read all the comments in one topic and want to go back, just click the "back" arrow on your computer and it should take you back to the main page of topics.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Lisa A. Kablack (Ferraro) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:18 pm

Hi Linda,

I am having a really hard time with this new message board. Very confusing, but I guess we will all get used to it.

Yes, I Absolutely know your brothers, in fact I just saw one of them not too long ago (at June Amatos' wake). She was one of my mothers lifelong friends. I am sure you knew my grandparents and my Uncle Joe. (JoJo) and my mother also has a sister Gloria. I used to hang out with your brothers and the Lombardis. Laura Miller is my cousin. You must have known her because she was good friends with your brothers. It was definitely the Best of Times!!
Lisa A. Kablack (Ferraro)

Return to Stratton Park