Happy Palm Sunday

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Happy Palm Sunday

Postby Jo Rizzo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:01 pm

To all my Family, my fellow Stratton Parkers and Archer Street Buddies,

I want to wish all y'all a very happy Palm Sunday. This is a time to reflect along with renewing our faith. God Bless everyone.

Jo :)
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Re: Happy Palm Sunday

Postby Les Sherwood » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 am

Hi Joe. I have not seen any input from Maria Elena in a while. In the past I always appreciated her stories and comments. I hope she is doing well and hope to see some input from her on this website or on Facebook which is attracting the input now.
I understand that Maria's mother sewed the outfits for The Archer Rams cheerleader team in the 1960-70 period.
I am try to write some things on the cheerleaders for our book "Ed Stack's Legacy to the rams and Archer St." which I disseminated ~425 copies. I hope to finalize this interesting project with a 2nd edition in a few months, and I hope to include some good input about the Cheerleaders. any input or suggestions would be appreciated.
Some names that I found included: Lynn Diehl, Anne Cook, Betsy Wallace, Rosemary Coyne, Kathy Kirwin, Barbara Downs, Cathy Bankevitz(?), and others. Thank you. Les
Les Sherwood

Re: Happy Palm Sunday

Postby Jo Rizzo » Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Les,

Sorry I haven't answered - my computer is acting up and I haven't had a chance to have someone look at it.

Outside of the picnic, through Facebook or this sight, I really don't keep in touch with Marie Elena. I may answer a story or something she may have posted but that's it. Sorry Les.

Anyone else have any info?
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Return to Stratton Park