Ed Stack Book - 2nd Edition Planned

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Ed Stack Book - 2nd Edition Planned

Postby info » Fri May 10, 2013 8:27 am

Thank you to all who read my/our book and especially those who wrote attribute to Ed's good works and interesting stories about Archer Street. The book is now 173 pages with a target of `225 pages with expected input. So far I have distributed~450 copies and hope send out more. I will finish in a few months. If you wish to send any input please advise. Please keep in mind that all proceeds, except only my-out-of-pocket expenses will be sent (so I far I sent $1,500, I not know this not a lot but we will send more) to St Anthony to use in Ed's name to help the needy students to find another Catholic school and hopefully scholarships. The current cost is $20 and I give a money back guarantee if you do not find the book interesting. Why? Because it is a success story from Archer Street and others who found interesting.

Thank you all and please send me more input to make our book a better one.

Les Sherwood
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strattonpark.com
info
Site Admin

Re: Ed Stack Book - 2nd Edition Planned

Postby Les Sherwood » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 am

Hi
Our book is now 230 pages and working to up to 300 pages. The tribute is expanding thanks to more good input from Archer St. We thank you for your tribute and memory esp. we get more from women which provide a more balanced perspective.
I am looking for more input on St Anthony experiences, military experiences for "honor to the Veterans (we are getting more input on Richard Bellwood and Dennis Russo. Do you have info?).
I am Advising you since I will finalize this interesting project by Sept. 15. I know many you will be happy as I apologize if I was a pest but I feel goes with the territory to get it done.
Over 500 copies have been distributed so far. Not bad for a small neighborhood publication.
There is still to order our book. if you are interested please your email address to lessherwood@comcast.
All the best.
Les
Les Sherwood

Return to Stratton Park