Annual Stratton Park Picnic

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Annual Stratton Park Picnic

Postby Jo Rizzo » Sun May 11, 2014 11:51 am

Calling all Archer Streeter's and Stratton Parker's ---- The annual Stratton Park Picnic will be held this year on July 19th in Congers State Park. We are looking forward to seeing everyone along with having a great and wonderful time. Don and Christine Metscher along with Buggsy and Cathy Merendino, put in a huge amount of time and energy to organize this outing. I myself have been going since 2008 and must say had a ball each year!! My mom - who is 97 this year - also looks forward to coming to see all the friends from my youth grow up into wonderful and beautiful people. Don't let my mom's age deter anyone from coming! There is a great range of age of the Archer Streeter's and Stratton Parker's who come. Right down to toddlers. So we are looking forward to seeing everyone. Stella, since there are some Archer Streeter's that belong to the DA club who might not be members of this page, Stratton Park site or even on FB, can a flyer be posted at the DA? Don't know if Don Metscher has a flyer, maybe he can send one. Have a good Mothers Day to everyone.
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Re: Annual Stratton Park Picnic

Postby Jo Rizzo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:50 am

Good Morning everyone,

Sorry this post is a little late, again it was great to be with everyone from the old neighborhood. Weather cooperated and was perfect. There was about 30 - 40 people and must say was sorry to see the day end. Thanks to the Metscher's and Merendino's for organizing, getting the flyers out and just being who they are. Mom loved to being there, seeing everyone but most of all being the center of attention. I really appreciate everyone making her feel right at home. Thank you all. God willing in three years we will be able to celebrate her 100 birthday at the picnic. Take care and may God Bless everyone. I am so honored to have all y'all back in my life.

Jo Rizzo :P
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Return to Stratton Park