23rd Annual Archer Street Picnic

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

23rd Annual Archer Street Picnic

Postby Jo Rizzo » Sat May 09, 2015 10:20 am

Calling all Archer Streeter's and Stratton Parker's ---- The annual Stratton Park Picnic will be held this year on July 18th in Congers State Park. We are looking forward to seeing everyone along with having a great and wonderful time. Don and Christine Metscher along with Buggsy and Cathy Merendino, put in a huge amount of time and energy to organize this outing. I myself have been going since 2008 and must say had a ball each year!! So we are looking forward to seeing everyone. Stella, since there are some Archer Streeter's that belong to the DA club who might not be members of this page, Stratton Park site or even on FB, can a flyer be posted at the DA? can forward one to you. email me your address.
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Re: 23rd Annual Archer Street Picnic

Postby TheStoneCrusher » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Hey Jo,

I would love to attend the next picnic.

TheStoneCrusher@gmail.com

Goodwill,

Luke O'Malley
TheStoneCrusher

Postby Jo Rizzo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Luke,

Sorry I'm answering so late, When I get the info I will post. If I figured correctly should be around the 3rd Saturday of July. But that's not written in stone. As soon as I get the copy of the flyer, I will post here and on FaceBook. On facebook there are two sights that I will be posting on - Stratton Park and Archer St. When I post, feel free to pass along to any other Archer Streeters, Stratton Parkers, etc. All are welcome.

Looking forward to meeting you at the Picnic.

Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Postby Jo Rizzo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Luke

Good evening everyone. It's that time of the year again. We are celebrating the 24th Archer Street Picnic Congers Memorial Park in Congers (Rockland County) on Saturday, July 16, 2016. It starts at 11:30AM until
The same format BYOB your own drinks and meats and provide either a dessert or appetizer for 8. Anyone needing direction please contact me. We hope many of you can make it and remember to bring a friend
Regards,
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo
Jo Rizzo

Return to Stratton Park