THE NEW BOARD

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

THE NEW BOARD

Postby Rosie » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:52 pm

How does every one like the new board??? I quess I will have to get use to it.

Rosie
Rose T Nocella (Clarke) Schofield
Rosie

Re: THE NEW BOARD

Postby JohnTell » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:06 am

[quote="Rosie"]How does every one like the new board??? I quess I will have to get use to it.

Rosie[/quote]

Like you Rosie I'm going to wait and see how I get used to this new format...one question where can you look up the old posts or are they gone forever ... :shock:

JohnT
JohnTell

Postby nick drewes » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:33 am

I cannot seem to locate the old messages.
I had put out some questions, are they gone forever.
nick drewes

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:32 am

The old messages will appear eventually. The switchover was a rather laborious process, but the old messages are saved and will be put back as soon as possible. So, have patience my fellow Stratton Parkers, all will be well!!!!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby JohnTell » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:19 pm

[size=9][quote="Marion Farrell Cronin"]The old messages will appear eventually. The switchover was a rather laborious process, but the old messages are saved and will be put back as soon as possible. So, have patience my fellow Stratton Parkers, all will be well!!!![/quote][/size]

[color=darkblue]Thank you Marion for your quick response and also for all your efforts in maintaining this board... :D [/color]

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

trying it out

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:49 pm

Rosie I agree with you and just happen to be off today.This will take some time but I made a suggestion for a short cut call all topics for now.I am even having problems sending a message.Well good luck and nice meeting you.
Linda Hall

Return to Stratton Park