complaint department

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

complaint department

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:39 pm

Well I just think it is so funny.I am glad I am off today.This is a bit different to say it mildly.Cathy and all I have been reading all the how do you do this?I can't find that.I understand completely.I just had to personally e-mail Nicky Drews because I did not know where to send his reply also Benny that I was able to do.
Linda Hall

complaint

Postby Linda Hall » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:36 am

Hello to all you Stratton Park friends.Well I have to say I see there are over one hundred people who have viewed some topics.Yet when you look at replys you see four or five.I try to help keep this site alive with all in mind not to just write.I want to see this site continue for you all..I just wish more could contribute.I know there are many reasons why people may not get on.But try and give it a shot.This is not really a complaint but I know people will come here to read.Please try if it is just to say hello.I am not telling anyone what to do please do not interprite what I am saying that way but if people do not write and just view well what can I say.I can not make anyone do what they may not want to do or feel they can do.But it would be sooo nice to see some new names and stories even a hello.You are all important and must think this is or why would you view.Please try I was not so popular I can not type to great I do my best to write and sometimes I make mistakes but I loved Stratton Park and the people who lived there I made some good life long friends.Again I was not a big hang out person or the most popular person but I want to be in touch with you if I was not then.Please take this in the spirit it is written and try just me asking you.I see no harm in that..The first step is all it takes.Help out,reach out,have some fun,get in it,or one day Stratton park will just fade away.I need you and weather you can type not type spell the best write the best who cares not me it is in the message the love of a neighborhood gone but not forgotten.Well on that subject I hope you consider and these are not just words in the wind and if they are so be it.I like it here and I think I will stay at least for now for you and me for the love of St.Anthony for our past childhood gone but relived again thru the hearts of the people who write and of course read.You know I broke my leg and ankle last yr.and this site was what got me through as I sat for three months..What I then did when I finially recovered went away for awhile and came back.I am not on as much as I was but realize with no input you can not read.I heard I was on a lot well your right .I was on every day as I recovered I will not be able to be on all the time but will do my best for Stratton Park.I hope I can reach at least one person who has the desire but maybe some fear for some reason.We are not the same.We are all big people now with some strange but wonderful desire to remember those days long ago,fun days,not a care in the world days,days of dreaming of love, a first kiss,a close dance,a dream of a lifetime of happiness a chance to go back in time with someone who may remember with you,walk with you,talk with you of those days forever good or bad our memories of youth that has passed us by but our spirit that still shines in each and everyone of us today.A time machine that transforms us back in time picking wild flowers and kicking cans bringing us back again to find we may have found an old or met a new friend.Come play with us again.Your friend Linda
Linda Hall

Return to Stratton Park