Trivia

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Trivia

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:17 pm

Does anyone know what St.Anthonys has now we did not have many moons ago.It is so easy.If you feel you would like to try the answer but it in all topics just an experiment to make the site a bit easy for all.Heck just an idea
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 pm

A real copy machine? (we had that mimeograph thingy that imparted that fabulous smell to our tests and worksheets).
Marion Farrell Cronin

trivia

Postby Linda Hall » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:48 pm

Hello Marion you are always there for me. :) I remember that machine and I am sure they have one of those but it is not the answer I am looking for. :roll: Take another quess it is so easy!!! :idea:
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:59 am

Ball point pens?
Marion Farrell Cronin

trivia

Postby Linda Hall » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 pm

Marion again not what I was looking for but thanks for at least trying.I know it could be anything and I appreciate your taking the time to give me a thought.Well it seems there are no ideas so here it is.Last week on one of my trips to the old neighborhood I went to visit St.Anthony's.I noticed air conditioners in the windows.Can you remember how hot it was in class in the summer and what also came to mind was the window boys who would open them and close them with that long stick with a thing on the end of it that went into the window.I do not no what you call that thing.Anyway that is the answer air conditioners.Thanks again Marion and Matty for giving it a go.Linda Hall
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:52 am

Wow - I can't believe they have A/C now. No more suffering through those final weeks of school. I remember that stick thing they would use to open the windows. Sometimes I would get so distracted just watching the window opening process (occasionally the stick would slip out of the hole) that I totally lost track of what was going on in class.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park