STOP - STOP - STOP; Create One String

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

STOP - STOP - STOP; Create One String

Postby matt keenan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:19 am

Hello All: I am trying to create a poll question on the Subject Listing to see if we can use the following formula to create one string of messages like we had on the old board and have this new board work like the old one. It appears that if we all STOP creating new subjects and just reply to the last message under "new topics" then we will have a continuous string of all postings under one subject. This will eliminate new subject postings and clicking all over the place and we can just scroll down the one "all topics" and read all the postings under one string. I believe it may work like the old site and make it more user friendly. It's worth a try because I sense a lot of frustration with this new board, and maybe just maybe we can use this board like we did the old one. So, if we just reply to the last posting on the "all topics" list without creating a new subject much of the confusion will be eliminated. So, try writing something now under "all topics" by submitting a reply and we'll see if it works. That was easy. Have a good day. I'm just trying to see if we can make this new site work better for everyone. Love, Peace and Happiness. Matty.
matt keenan

Postby matt keenan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:29 am

Hello Again to All: As a postscript to the above message. If anyone caresto reply to this particular post please do so under the subject of "All Subjects". Thanks, and have a good day. Love, Peace and Happiness. Matt Keenan
matt keenan

Return to Stratton Park