THE 15th ARCHER STREET PICNIC - July 7

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Postby Cathy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that the information pertaining to the Archer Street Picnic is now shown on this board's Reunion site. Last year's get together was just great, and all of us "regulars" are looking forward to seeing an even bigger showing this year so spread the word. If there's any additional information needed, just ask.

Cheers,
Cathy
Cathy

Postby Jimmy Carolan » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:52 pm

Cathy,

As always thanks for the details, looking forward to the picnic. Pat and I will be there.
Looking forward to seeing what kind of turnout we will have this year.

Jimmy Carolan
Jimmy Carolan

Postby Kathleen » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:57 pm

Jimmy,

I was hoping to make the picnic next month but unfortunately I won't be able to. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. In looking at the pictures from last year's picnic, I saw Pat's sister, Mary. I don't think I've seen her since we graduated from St. Anthony's; we were in the same class. Do me a favor and tell her I said hello. Harry said he sees her once in a while at the different reunions and he said she's doing great. I remember her as being such a nice girl. Maybe I'll catch up with all of you at the St. Anthony reunion next year. Take care and give my best to both Pat and Mary. Thanks.

Kathleen Kelly
Kathleen

Postby Jimmy Carolan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:50 pm

Kathleen,

I will pass along your sentiments to Mary. We see her quite often and she is doing well. Sorry you can't make the picnic this year. I am sure you would enjoy it. The Kelly clan is usually well represented at any neighborhood gathering. Hope to see you soon.

Jimmy Carolan
Jimmy Carolan

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:12 pm

Hello I have been gone for awhile but I am back. :roll: Anyway wanted to wish all a HAPPY FORTH and remembering all the great ones we had back then.Well Cathy I have a another surprise for you I will give you a hint see if you can guess it .A person is to show up at the picnic on Sat. The nickname is sort of like an animal.The first initial of their real name is F.I think we are getting some of the old crew back together again just like old times.LOL Linda 8)
Linda Hall

Postby Cathy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:19 pm

Linda, I am so happy to see you back on the board...we missed you. Aren't you royalty here? Well, I kinda know the mystery guest planning to be at the picnic. I heard it from probably the same person you did. But I don't want to ruin the fun for others.
This person used to be a regular at the Mud Bowls when they were at St Anthonys and several of us had wondered what had become of him/her. I'm glad we will have a chance to catch up. I am really looking forward to the picnic. I hope a lot of the new people who showed up last year will do the same this year and that even more people will join in. You can never tell with these things, except that we will have a great time with whomever shows.

Linda, don't stay away from the board so long. It just wasn't the same without you.

Cheers to all.
Cathy
Cathy

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:44 pm

Hi Linda - ditto to what Cathy said - missed you. But you do deserve some time off so hope you had a blast while you were away. Talk to you soon.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:38 pm

Dear girls thanks alot that means alot to me lol. :) Cathy yes I spoke to the person you are talking about tonight but actually found out by another yesterday.Marion thank you too I will be in touch.I hope you are going Sat.if not I will be very :( O by the way Cath Marie Elena may be going.I am working on it. :wink: I also gave her your message so it may have had an impact on her.I am also working on Clarabella the pretty she is in the city so I do not see why she can not start back up on Sat.and stop by right? Thanks again you made me feel sooooo happy you two are the bestest lol :D.
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:41 pm

Hello, all - looking forward to meeting/reconnecting with you all tomorrow. The weather sounds perfect! Cathy, I hope you bring a lot of pina colada mix as you have promised several people a taste of this delightful drink! See you all tomorrow.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Cathy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:12 pm

Marion,

I'm all set with the pina coladas! I am so looking forward to tomorrow and meeting you and having a good time with my Archer Street buddies. It's also fun when people who may not have participated in the past, decide to join in. I know of a few people who are coming whom we haven't seen in many years. And yes, one is Vinnie Imbrosci who said I could have made a lot of money if I had bet all the doubters. To anyone out there who is still just THINKING about coming, please DO. Everyone is more than welcome. In fact, this works best when various ages and "crowds" join in. So, even if you are just tempted to stop by to say a quick hello, do it. (ok, so we'll probably try to keep you there longer, but I promise you will enjoy yourself...lol).

Here's to a great day with wonderful friends.

Cheers,
Cathy
Cathy

Postby Luke » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:21 am

Sorry I will not be able to make it. Something came up unexpectedly. See you soon. Have a great time.
Luke
( o o )
--ooO---------------
| |
| Luke O'Malley |
| |
----------------ooO--
| | | |
| | | |
____ooO__Ooo_____
Luke

Postby FRANK SIMONE 1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:00 am

good morning after weeks of trying to figure out how this new board works I got on just in time I see I m Frank Simone from the old Pioneer days I live right in Nyack I am going to try and pass by today my wife is in Californ, and my son is sick with a cold I hope to stop by for a little while anyway. I hope to see some faces that might remember me. have a great day the sun is out!

Frankie
FRANK SIMONE 1

Return to Stratton Park