We got 100!!!

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

We got 100!!!

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:54 pm

Just wanted to send kudos to everyone who registered. We now have 100 registered users which seemed like an impossible goal in the beginning. Let's keep it going!!!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Cathy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:04 pm

Great news! Many thanks for all the hard work of Mike and Marion Cronin. Here's to the next 100! Marion, I'm curious...do you know how many people had actually signed on to the old site? I suspect there may not have been a way to keep track of that, but it would be interesting to know. Again, thanks to you and Mike for all of your efforts and patience.
Cathy

Postby Linda Hall » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Cathy I second that emotion.Great job and thanks to the webmaster and my friend Marion for this great site.Thanks and I am not sure if you all know this but the site was dedicated by Mike to his grandparents.An absolute tribute of love and devotion and it is shared with all of us.Again like Tony the tiger says "THATS GREAT" and it is great.LOL Linda Hall
Linda Hall

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:48 am

Thanks Linda, this was absolutely a labor of love for Mike. Cathy, re the number of hits on the old board - there was an astounding number - I don't remember exactly what Mike said but I think it was something like 87,000 visited the site last year - or that might have even been for the first six months of this year.
Amazing - of course on the old board there was was no way of knowing who was visiting and many people probably stumbled onto it by accident, looking for some other website.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Return to Stratton Park