cereal

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

cereal

Postby claire scanlon » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:23 am

:roll:

I just wanted to share with all my older friends,I found a cereal that dosen't get caught in between your teeth :lol: Its called Post grape nuts flakes. Try it you'll like it.Does anybody remember any of the old cereals we did't have much of a choice back then.!!! have a great day love to you all.
claire scanlon

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:59 pm

Claire, that is one of the few cereals I have never tried. Are there actual grapes in it?
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby claire scanlon » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:28 pm

Ha ha Marion That is a good ?? for Post. Thanks for responding just trying to keep it going.
claire scanlon

Postby Linda Hall » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:23 pm

Pretty that cereal sounds like a good one to me.When I eat cereal it always gets stuck in my teeth :( I will have to try it.You know you brought up a good topic.Do you remember all the cereals back then and the fact we did not have much of a choice as we do today.I remember some of the old ones like Cap'n Crunch,Rice Krispies that go snap,crackle,crunch,how about Lucky charms or those carnation instant breakfast.I remember the one with the three little boys contemplatining eating Life cereal yet they did not want to eat it and they said "give it to Mikey,he eats everything"he eats it and then they say "hay Mikey,he likes it"remember that one.Well will try and come up with some others.Was there a cereal called wagon wheels?
Linda Hall

Postby claire scanlon » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:41 am

:shock: I think wagon wheels were pasta.
claire scanlon

Postby matt keenan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:56 am

Linda and Claire: I loved wagon wheels. Let's see, how about good old Maypo. Never had it but remember the commercial. Then we have shredded wheat, Kix, Puffed Rice, Corn Flakes, Wheaties with some fresh fruit sprinkled on top. Have a good day and don't forget to eat yor breakfast. Love, Peace and Happiness. Matt
matt keenan

Postby Linda Hall » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:38 am

Good morning guys you are right it was pasta but there was a cereal that looked like a wheel also and I remember they were called Honey Combs I think.Matty I loved Maypo myself but as I got older could not stand it i got sick just looking at it.Maybe because I had it so much as a kid.My son loves it till this day.I myself shiver when I even see it.Well how about Lucky Charms or Frankin Berries.We always get on a food topic.Well this morning is an egg sandwich.By now my Pretty and the Magnif.Linda
Linda Hall

Postby Linda Hall » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:39 am

Good morning guys you are right it was pasta but there was a cereal that looked like a wheel also and I remember they were called Honey Combs I think.Matty I loved Maypo myself but as I got older could not stand it i got sick just looking at it.Maybe because I had it so much as a kid.My son loves it till this day.I myself shiver when I even see it.Well how about Lucky Charms or Frankin Berries.We always get on a food topic.Well this morning is an egg sandwich.By now my Pretty and the Magnif.Linda
Linda Hall

Postby matt keenan » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:12 am

Good Morning: Hey there Linda, Claire and Marion. Here's an educational breakfast cereal for ya, food for the mind. Nothing like home education with "Alphabets". I also remember a cereal called "Pops". Have a good day and weekend. Love, Peace and Happiness. Matt
matt keenan

BAD IDEA!!!!

Postby DIANE(KURSCHNER)CLARKE » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 pm

:( PLEASE TELL ME WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO CHANGE THIS FORMAT?? I AND A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS THAT WERE ON THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE BOARD; USED TO ENJOY THE E-MAILS. BUT, NOW IT IS A BIG PROBLEM LOGGING IN!!!! WILL SOMBODY PLEASE NOTIFY ME ON HOW TO DO SOME CONTACTS!!! THANKS!!!
DIANE(KURSCHNER)CLARKE

Return to Stratton Park