i'm back

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

i'm back

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:01 pm

hello old new friends,

just wanted to send my regards to everyone. a big hello to cathy m., how sweet that u were looking 4 me.had some trouble getting on the site. but linda hall,being the angel that she is,helped me. we had tons of fun and am so glad to see some names of new people. also have to say how sad i am about the loss of 2 special strattonpark guys. my sympathy goes out to the entire stack family. especially his wife, who i have known since i was in banana curls. also to bob hammon's family. i had the honor of getting to know him briefly due to this site. his grandmother once owned the house on beach where i grew up, so we shared lovely emails,full of memories of that old house. am excited about this saturdays picnic. i will be there with my skate key around my neck. so as always stay safe dear friends, sincerely marie-elena
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby Cathy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:14 pm

Welcome back, Marie-Elena! Yes, Linda Hall is an angel. I am so glad you will be joining in on Saturday for the Archer Street picnic. It looks like it's gonna be a good turnout...it should be a lot of fun. I'll have a pina colada waiting for you.

Cheers,
Cathy Merendino
Cathy

Postby Linda Hall » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:54 am

Well Marie glad you are back we missed you and thanks for a great time spent over your house.Your brother is a doll and I really enjoyed dinner you is a good cook there you.Well thanks to you and Cathy for the kind words but I have to say you both have your wings too and I hope they carry you both always your friend Linda.
Linda Hall

Return to Stratton Park