Upcoming Reunion - Person you would most like to see there

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Upcoming Reunion - Person you would most like to see there

Postby mike cronin » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I am sure that there are folks we lost contact with over the years -anyone you would most like to see at the reunion?

and/or

How about old Girfriends/Boyfriends your spouse may not know about????
Stratton Park - the best place to grow up!!!
mike cronin
Site Admin

Postby marie-elena (ferracano) r » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:43 am

hi mike and all my strattonpark buddies,
what a great topic. yes there is one childhood friend, i would love to see. lauren beard/baird. not sure of spelling of her last name. she was first best friend. we lived in 1512 beach ave. this was in the early 1960's. her parents were frank & evelyn. she had a younger brother frank jr. lauren & frank were both redheads. their parents took me to the circus, with them. they moved to new jersey. evelyn and my mom exchanged "christmas cards", every year. mom told me, frank jr had died,suddenly. this was while he was a teenager, the family of course, was devasted. so after that mom never heard from them anymore. i always thought that they were related to the mcloughlan family, that were supers. i'm not even sure if she would remember me. they were such a nice family. maybe that's why i am always attracted to redhaired people.
as some of you already know. i will not be attending the reunion. have previous obligation. as far as "old" sweethearts are concerned. a lady never kisses & tells. but i have my memories. i'm sure lots of you former "strattonpark" teens, do too. orchard beach, ferrypoint park, st raymond's cemetary & even the parking area, behind noble mansion.where we all learned to drive (lots of steamed windshields). perhaps listening to loggins & messina on "8-track", while double dating. thought we all could use a flashback. have a great weekend. stay safe everybody.
marie-elena (ferracano) r

Postby JohnTell » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Mike, I would really like to see my old friend Larry Cole...I have been asking around for many years but nobody seems to know what happened to good old Larry... <:~(

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

Postby Laura.G. » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:20 am

I can't make the reunion but I would love to find my oldest friends from St.Lawrence Ave....ie:Helen & Roxanne Costa,Karen O'Connell,Mary-Beth O'Malley and any of the Ahern family [Billy,Johnny,Jeanie or Maureen]...Janie Godel or Bobby Clark.[/b]
Laura.G.

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:21 am

I know I would like to see some of the Vizards. There were so many of them - where did they go? It seems they disappeared without a trace. Rosemary was in my class. So Rosie, if you are out there, come to the reunion!!
Marion Farrell Cronin

to Marion Farrell Cronin re; Visards

Postby Mike Clark » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:10 pm

There is a Kevin Vizard originally from Leland Ave. working for the New York City Transit and living in Queens.
If I run into him I'll let him know of your interest.
Mike Clark

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks, Mike, I appreciate that!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Fri May 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Has anyone heard from or keep in touch with any of the Mulligans? So far I don't think they have signed up for any of the reunion activities.
Marion Farrell Cronin

Re Vizards

Postby Lydia58 » Wed May 07, 2008 11:37 am

Marion,
I stay in touch with Rosie Vizard. She lives in Queens-I believe Flushing or Kew Gardens and she is listed in the phone book. I haven't seen her in a few years, but we exchange Christmas cards & speak occasionally. She would probably love to hear from you. She's still a nut!
Lydia Beatty-Cottiers
Lydia58

Postby Marion Farrell Cronin » Wed May 07, 2008 11:50 am

Lydia, Rosie was one of the most vivacious gals I have ever met. I do wish she would come to the reunion!
Marion Farrell Cronin

Postby Lydia58 » Wed May 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Her number is 718-380-1853. She lives in Queens. Her family bought a house in Flushing in the 70s.
Lydia Beatty-Cottiers
Lydia58

Return to Stratton Park