Living on Archer Street

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

Living on Archer Street

Postby info » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:19 am

Living on Archer Street was the best - you could always look out the window
info
Site Admin

Testing, Testing, 123

Postby matt keenan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:06 pm

Yea, Stratton Park was Great and I am just testing the site functions, to see if I am getting this right. I imagine we will all have to get used to this new way of reading and posting but am sure over time we'll all adjust and do very well. Have a good day. Love, Peace and Happiness, Matty.
matt keenan

Postby info » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Matt

Thanks for visiting and testing the new boards

Mike
info
Site Admin

Testing site a bit.Raise a glass to the FUTURE!!!

Postby Linda Hall » Wed May 02, 2007 11:41 pm

Just testing out the new site.Looks like some getting use to.I like the color and font size also the emoticons.Wow who would ever think we would be doing this years ago.When we were using fountain pens and ink wells.Thank you webmaster Mike and wife Marion.I will be looking for you in the NEWS Marion in the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE SECTION YOU GO GIRL.I have not a clue where this is going but I will hit submit and see. :) Well I guess I will find out. :lol: and thanks for all the memories.
Linda Hall

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Thu May 03, 2007 12:01 am

Am trying out this new website too, for the first time lol Hope I am doing this correctly too. I had a little trouble figuring out how to get on this site but finally the old brain must have started to function again. :lol: I have never used the emoticons before so I am also hoping I am doing this right :wink: Hope all enjoy the website as much as I am starting to. I have hit just about all the subjects so far. Good Luck to all and Hope I did this correctly. Hi Matty - Hi Cathy Best and Regards to all who enter here!
Thanks to Mike and Marion Cronin whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting as yet and hope I will someday. Are you any relation to Bob and Mary-Ann Cronin who lived on Beach Ave. in the 60's.? They were friends of my parents (a few years younger than them) and I used to baby sit for their son Bobby sometimes. If there is no relation sorry I mixed you up .
Hope this site is as successful as the old one was in getting people back in touch with one another again. Thank You Thank You All Involved. Sincerely - Patsy (Jacob) Abbamonte
Regards and Best To all Always,

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Postby info » Wed May 09, 2007 4:53 pm

Hi Pat - as far as I know we are no relation to the other Cronins, but I am sure they were wonderful people!

Marion Farrell Cronin
info
Site Admin

Postby Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte » Thu May 10, 2007 10:33 am

Hi Marion - Just wondered if there were any realtionship. We have been out of the neighborhood for many years now and moved around the country a lot. We are now in Va. and more able to get reacquainted with a lot of old wonderful people we have thought about over the years. I have been out of touch for so long these names come up and I try to re-equate them as I remember them. Thanks for the information. Enjoy meeting all the new people on line too. Hope to include you as one of them. Have a wonderful Mother's Day - hope to talk with you again soon. :D WISHING ALL A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! My best always Patsy P.S. A special hello to my friend Linda Hall whom I missed saying Hi to last time - sorry Hon.... :oops: Love Ya Patsy
Regards and Best To all Always,

Patsy
Pat (Jacob) Abbamonte

Re: Living on Archer Street

Postby nick drewes » Tue May 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Site is great.
It's like the outer limits.
It makes you feel young and happy and the next your can really feel old.
Kids now a days don't have a clue about punch ball, Duncan yo yos, johnny rides a pony or moons up.

Keep up the great work.
nick drewes

Return to Stratton Park