TERRITORIAL DESPUTE ROYALE

CLICK "Stratton Park" ABOVE for Information & History about Stratton Park - Just like always!!!!!!!

TERRITORIAL DESPUTE ROYALE

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:50 pm

It was either the winter of 1972 or 1973, a really bitter one. There was a battle royale taking place on Tremont Avenue, right under the noses of the entire neighborhood. The stakes were the highest possible ones imaginable - survival itself. What was the quest about? What were the spoils that could be rightly claimed by the victor of the battle? Entitlement, ownership, occupancy of a broken down panel truck parked on four flats near the abandoned bridge over the New Haven Railroad tracks. The champion would win the right to ride out winter nights in the shelter of the back of this truck once the door was pulled closed and could manage to survive the cold until spring. Some might say the odds were not fair as it was one lone combatant pitted against two well known infamous brothers of Stratton Park. The lone combatant though, the eventual victor of the Holy Grail was Henry Fernandez. Who were the eventually defeated brothers? Hint: Obviously they had their given last names that everyone knew, but they also had a nickname that they commonly shared. Give me their given names and nicknames, or whatever you can come up with.
Eddie
Eddie Acunzo

Postby JohnTell » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Eddie...without any knowledge of the panel truck incident I am going to take a wild guess and say the brothers were Marty and Henry...

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 pm

John

Last names...common nicknames?
Eddie Acunzo

Postby JohnTell » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:19 pm

Eddie...not sure of the spelling but I'll take a stab at it..."Brethower"...

JohnT :shock:
JohnTell

Postby Eddie Acunzo » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:28 pm

John Tell

You are Lizard King, you know everything. I am in awe in your presence. It was in fact Marty and Henry Brethowzer, also known as the infamous Mole Brothers, resident reighborhood snitches.

I never thought anyone would get it that fast!

All hail the King.

Eddie
Eddie Acunzo

Return to Stratton Park